Stir fry Exotic vegetables is full of taste, healthy and a colorful dish. Cooked with Indian spices, this dish has exotic varieties of vegetables like red, yellow, green capsicums and mushroom. It is a healthy platter to make a healthy meal. Combine it with rice, roti or even enjoy it as it is. All theses vegetables are excellent source of nutrients, vitamins especially vitamin C with moderate level of vitamin B. While mushroom is a rich source of vitamin B.
Vegetables are the most important portion of our diet. It provides the nutrients, dietary fiber and vitamins. The nutrients in the vegetables are important for maintaining body health. Some vegetables also provides antioxidants which helps in flushing out toxins from our body.
- Mushroom (button) – 2oogms
- Diced Red capsicum – 1 cup
- Diced yellow capsicum – 1 cup
- Diced green capsicum – 1 cup
- Diced onion – 1 cup
- Sliced Garlic – 2 to 3 cloves
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Cumin/jeera – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – ½ tsp
- Heat oil in a kadhai . Add cumin/jeera and let it crackle. Add garlic sauté for a while, add diced onion and cook till golden color.
- Add all the spices except salt and mix.
- Add the vegetables and mix properly.
- Let it cook for 10 mins without covering.
- Add salt and mix. Cook for 5 mins.
- Serve hot with rice or roti.