Cheese Ball Recipe is a very simple and quick snack to make anytime. A menu always on my lunch box list for kids. My children are very fond of cheese. So I often make this recipe at home.
- Boiled potato – 6
- Corn flour – 2 tsp
- Red chilli flakes/powder – 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Green chilli – 2 (chopped)
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Cheese cube – 4
- Chat masala- 1 tsp
- Bread crumbs – 1/2 cup
- Oil – for frying
- In a bowl smash the potatoes. Add corn flour and all ingredients except cheese cube. Mix it properly.
- Make balls of the mixture. Make a cavity and stuff one part of the cheese cube. There should be around 1 to 1 1/2 cm of thick layer of the potato mixture around the cheese Ball. So that the cheese will not come out. Also the layer should not be over thick that the potato mixture will be fried but the cheese inside will not melt.
- Roll in the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Fry the cheese balls till golden brown. Keep the flame on medium.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.