Apricot Cookies is a super tasty recipe of cookies with the richness of apricots. These cookies are moist with the sweetness of apricot that will just melt in your mouth. I have used whole pitted sun dried apricots to get a nice color and taste.
- Apricot – 6
- Refined flour – 1 cup
- Powdered sugar – ¼ cup
- Milk – ½ cup
- Butter – 50 gm
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Pre heat the oven at 200° C for 10 minutes.
- I have used whole pitted sun dried apricots.
- Grind 3 apricots with 2 tbsp of milk to a paste.
- In a bowl beat butter and sugar till soft and glossy.
- In another bowl mix refined flour and baking powder.
- Add the flour to the butter and sugar mixture.
- Mix properly.
- Add the apricot and milk paste. Mix to get a dough.
- Add milk if required.
- Chop 3 apricots. Add to the cookie dough and mix. The chunk of apricot with every bite of the cookie gives a good taste.
- Place small portion of the dough on baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies at 180° C for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool down on wire rack.
- Store in a dry and air tight container.