Cookies are the all time favorite snack to munch on….These Almond Cookies are not only good to taste but rich with the goodness of Almonds. Almonds are packed with useful nutrients, which make these cookies healthy. Whole wheat flour also adds up the nutritional value. Whether it’s a tea time or snack time for kids enjoy it!!!
- Whole wheat flour – 1 cup
- Refined flour – 1 cup
- White/unsalted Butter – 75 gm
- Almond meal/Almond powder or flour – ¾ cup
- Powdered sugar – ¾ cup
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Almond milk – ½ cup
- In a bowl soften the butter. Add powdered sugar and beat till soft and glossy.
- In another bowl mix refined flour, whole wheat flour, almond meal/powder and baking powder.
- Add this flour mixture to the sugar butter mixture. Mix it.
- Using hands mix the flour and make dough using almond milk. Normal dairy milk can also be used in place of almond milk.
- Pre- heat the oven at 250° C for 10 mins.
- Grease a baking sheet. Shape the dough into balls. Place them on the baking sheet leaving some space between each cookie.
- Bake at 180° C for 12 to 15 mins.
- Let it cool and store in an airtight container.